//Espressione
Welcome to //kugiranpelangi blog . Like My Blog ? Follow me and leave a tag │FollowDashboard
//Espressione
what every gurl want to hear..
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 | 8:48 PM | 0 Love Letter
gurl : thanks for the fun day...
boy :  no problem
gurl : can i ask u a few question?
boy : sure o.oo
gurl : and...
gurl : be honest...
gurl : have i ever crossed your mind...?
boy : no
gurl : do you like me?
boy : no
gurl : do you want me?
boy : no
gurl : would u cry if i left?
boy : no
gurl : would u live for me?
boy : no
gurl : would u do anything for me?
boy : no
gurl : choose me or your live?
boy : my life

the gurl ran away in shocked depression..
the boy ran after her and told her...

the reason you never crossed my mind because.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
u always on my mind..

the reason why i don't like u is because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i love u....

the reason i don't want is because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i need u...

the reason why i wouldn't cry if u left is because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i'll die if u left...

the reason why i would't live for u is because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i would die for u...


the reason why i don't wiling to do anything for u is because....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i would do anything for u..

the reason i choose my life is because..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
u are my life..


*THE END*


> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment(s)
Past | New
the owner

•Hidayati Amni •18 y/o •kedahan •jobless

Navigations Here

About Links Entries

Taggie


Credit Section


Template by : Atirah Hayati .
Basecode by : Jaja
Image by One | Two .
Best view at Google Chrome only .

src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js">