//Espressione
Welcome to //kugiranpelangi blog . Like My Blog ? Follow me and leave a tag │FollowDashboard
//Espressione
u are my only one...
Saturday, December 4, 2010 | 9:53 AM | 0 Love Letter
The only one i think about,
The only one I dream about,
The only one who makes me smile,
The only one who makes life worth while,
The only one to bring me joy,
The only one I’m ever thinking of,
The only one I’ve ever known,
The only one who will save my soul,
The only one to keep me sane,
The only one I’m reminded of,
The only one I’ll spend my life with,
The only one who is perfect for me,
The only one I wish to see,
The only one I’ll ever love,
The only one is you,
my dear..


> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment(s)
Past | New
the owner

•Hidayati Amni •18 y/o •kedahan •jobless

Navigations Here

About Links Entries

Taggie


Credit Section


Template by : Atirah Hayati .
Basecode by : Jaja
Image by One | Two .
Best view at Google Chrome only .

src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js">