//Espressione
Welcome to //kugiranpelangi blog . Like My Blog ? Follow me and leave a tag │FollowDashboard
//Espressione
stay strong baby
Sunday, January 2, 2011 | 11:12 PM | 0 Love Letter

Hi. I'm here again. School starts tomorrow. Everything gonna be the same again. Going to the same place everyday. Wakes up in the morning. Walking up and down the staircase. Gonna see the sad face. Stress face. Depress face. Sepet eyes. Teachers and all, you name it. Can I just go to school and sit for the exam? I hate doing the same old shitty routine everyday? Can someone make it interesting? Ohh, bee-tea-double-you, I have tons of un-finished homework, especially add math which I dont get it what its all about.  Thanks for very great 1 month of holidays, its not enough. I want more, WE want more! damn it...



> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comment(s)
Past | New
the owner

•Hidayati Amni •18 y/o •kedahan •jobless

Navigations Here

About Links Entries

Taggie


Credit Section


Template by : Atirah Hayati .
Basecode by : Jaja
Image by One | Two .
Best view at Google Chrome only .

src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js">